The founders of Crossfuze Solutions spent years working as high-level escalation points putting out the fires of failing ServiceNow implementations. During that time, they repeatedly noticed some key problems in these troubled accounts.
- 1) Implementation consultants assigned to the account had minimal ServiceNow implementation experience
- 2) Implementation resources (even if they were qualified) were severely overbooked
As a result, Crossfuze guarantees only experienced consultants with world-class ServiceNow skills - every time. Our resources have a minimum of 3 years direct ServiceNow implementation experience. We also refuse to overbook our consulting resources so you get what you pay for! We're confident that we provide the absolute best ServiceNow expertise and consulting experience available.
Our aim is to be your guide in your ITSM journey. Along with the best solution on the market, we bring you a pragmatic approach of “hands-on” ITIL experience (we know the difference between theory and what really works in an IT shop). We apply a proven methodology to our projects and offer two different consulting approaches.
- You want to outsource part of the work
- You want a assistance in managing the project
- You want an integrated high performance team mixing your resources and ours
- You are willing to become autonomous asap
- You are seeking for expertise and will do most of the work by yourself
- You wish to be enabled to continue writing integrations on your own, long after we leave!
- Whether we’re part of your team or you’d like us for your coach, our goal is to make you successful.
Questions to ask your ServiceNow implementation partner...
- Will they assign a seasoned ServiceNow implementation resource with years of ServiceNow experience to your account?
- Can they provide you with access to the most experienced ServiceNow innovators in the world?
- Do they offer true UAT-ready, turnkey solutions for incident, problem, change, knowledge, and service catalog?
- How many other accounts will ServiceNow consultants assigned to your project be working on at the same time?