Achieve speed and agility with our ServiceNow Turnkeys
Gain a competitive edge using Crossfuze’s user-inspired and user-approved Turnkeys and Integrations
Jumpstart your development work
You don’t need to reinvent the wheel. Crossfuze’s world-renowned Turnkeys are UAT (User Acceptance Testing) ready in days and significantly reduce configuration costs.
Our Turnkeys will get you 80% of the way there, with a few clicks of the mouse. When your development work is accelerated for you, you can focus on just the 20% that requires your creative touch.
Our Turnkeys and Integrations will instantly activate powerful, valuable functionalities, from optimized Incident Management to metrics reporting to scheduled ticket closure functions.
Crossfuze Turnkeys and Integrations are ready-to-implement, comprehensive solutions that will save you months of development time.
The choice is obvious: You simply cannot beat solutions that are user-inspired, user-tested, and user-approved.
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Catalog
- Asset Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Business Services Tracker
- Customer Service Management
- Service Portal
Incident Management: More help for your Service Desk
Get end users back on their feet, and make life easier for system admins. Track the revealing facts that will help you drive continuous improvements. And that’s just the beginning.
- Comprehensive incident management process
- Better reporting on mission-critical metrics
- Scheduled ticket closure, resulting in less orphaned tickets
- More than 500 configurations with unique upgrades & customizations
Download the Incident Management Data Sheet:
Problem Management: The Rx for chronic incident pain
Get to the bottom of root causes. Speed up the resolution process. Take advantage of automation. And expedite your evolution into an ITIL-powered organization.
- Automatic trend analysis and alerts to what’s coming with Trendwatcher™
- Automatic creation of KB articles with workarounds, providing rapid dissemination of info
- Rapid dissemination of up-to-date problem data
- Automatic communication of workarounds
- Tight integration between Incident, Problem, KB & Request
- Better use of your Knowledge Base
- And more …
Download the Problem Management Data Sheet:
Change Management: A powerful tool for chaos prevention
Bring order to the challenging world of change. Collect valuable intelligence. Make life easier on your techs. And keep your company out of the chaos lane. Let’s face it: if the engineers won’t use it, it doesn’t matter. We’ve built this turnkey with engineers in mind.
- Enhanced Change Management dashboard
- Easy Change Management roll-back process
- Comprehensive notification system
- Extensive, customizable template library
- Vastly improved data collection
- More than 200 unique customizations & upgrades
- Plus a big, built-in bonus for techs: Less red tape!
Download the Change Management Data Sheet:
Knowledge Management: A historic first for ServiceNow
Provide the right information to the right people at the right time. Streamline workflows and approvals. Improve usability, security, and version control. And take advantage of the best ServiceNow search tool around: Dynamic Knowledge Search.
- Built-in groups to restrict KB visibility only to those that need it, leveraging a single document
- Work-in-progress version with delayed publishing
- A comprehensive KM solution
- Custom features & functionality
- Flexible & extensible
- Powered by years of best practices
- More than 200 unique configurations included
Download the Knowledge Management Data Sheet:
Service Catalog: A high-performance engine for catalog administration
Simplify ordering, communication, and fulfillment. Improve security and onboarding. Take advantage of a wealth of best practices and updates. And streamline the entire catalog administration process.
- More than 200 proven updates
- Innovative requested item process to reduce confusion & downtime
- Catalog draft & request copy to save time
- Complete notification system for order fulfillment
- Comprehensive security
Download the Service Catalog Data Sheet:
Asset Management: The control you need for maximum performance
Link your asset and procurement management process with CMDB items. Track key metrics, and get more control over the entire asset management process with unique tools and best practices.
- Asset models & counters
- Virtual inventory room to handle those virtual assets
- Software counts
- Install counts
- Terms & conditions
- Advanced asset reports & more
Leveraging Technopedia®, the most trusted and comprehensive hardware and software asset information source, BDNA uses automation, content experts and a proven quality framework to reconcile and normalize enterprise asset data. With deep knowledge of ITSM best practices, Crossfuze works directly with ServiceNow and BDNA to implement Asset Management and Software Asset Management within the ServiceNow platform.
To learn more about leveraging the Crossfuze and BDNA partnership, view our Asset Management & BDNA Webinar.
Download the Asset Management Data Sheet:
CMDB: A big step up from the baseline
Get a simple, easy-to-use interface for working with CIs. Zero in on relevant CMDB information. Reveal connections between incidents, tasks, and outages. And generate the intelligence you need to really move the needle.
- CI security, ensuring that only the right people can edit or delete CIs
- More powerful business services
- Better reporting
- Exclusive Task Outages feature, representing a major ServiceNow enhancement
Download the CMDB Data Sheet:
SDLC: The smart way to manage the lifecycle
Promote a comprehensive SCRUM-based workflow. Ensure process compliance. Make it easier to integrate with incident management and other processes. And boost the basic SDLC functionality of ServiceNow.
- Convenient menu actions
- Story approvals, intelligent rejection rollbacks & more
- Auto-generation of development & testing sub-tasks
- Flexible configuration support for Agile & Waterfall
- And more…
Project Portfolio Management: Boosting PMO efficiency and performance
The PPM Turnkey gives you the configurations and confidence you need to rapidly implement an all-encompassing project management system within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Built-in demand ranking capabilities to make better decisions
- Automation of project and portfolio status reporting to drive efficiency
- Enhanced resource management capabilities that save time
- Inline help to facilitate widespread, rapid adoption
- Enhanced views of projects, portfolios, and programs
- Contact Center for automated project communications driving improved governance
- New reports to drive informed decision-making
View our Webinar on Project Portfolio Management
Download the Project Portfolio Management Data Sheet:
Business Services Tracker: Giving you the big-picture status of every business service
Check the status of all of your enterprise services at a glance. Make smart resource allocations. And maximize your service uptime.
- Red, yellow and green status tiles for all of your services
- Simplified views for mobile device access
- Single click to pull up key details and data
- Multidimensional, hierarchical views to understand extent of an outage
- Access to quick list of useful actions
- Intuitive configuration customizations and filtering options
Download the Business Services Tracker Data Sheet:
Customer Service Management: Develop strategic interconnectivity and engagement
Learn more about our 25+ years experience running a contact center
The Crossfuze CSM Turnkey is designed to dramatically accelerate configuration of your CSM platform. This Turnkey solution will provide:
- Features that drive First Call Resolution
- Increased productivity via automation
- Features that drive call deflection by making self-service a compelling client tool
- Help to extend customer service to other business units
- Reductions in average handle time by providing agents impactful info exactly when they need it
- Proactive, preventative customer service and event management
- Automated root cause analyses and outage notifications
- Visibility of resources and assets across the enterprise
- Real-time case status updates
Register for our Webinar on Customer Service Management
Download the Customer Service Management Datasheet:
Service Portal: Create a single, unified organizational structure for your Service Portal
Manually re-configuring your Service Portal to create a unified interface and universal search capabilities is time-consuming and requires rare ServiceNow coding expertise. With the Service Portal Turnkey, you’ll rapidly achieve the results you desire:
- A single service catalog and knowledge base
- Consistent, seamless user experience
- Full interdepartmental connectivity and standardization of Service Portal assets
- Search capabilities that transcend department-specific silos
- Improved access to documentation
- Reduced requests for ITSM support
Register for our Webinar on the Service Portal Turnkey
Download the Service Portal Datasheet:
10 Pillars of Customer Service Management Success eBook. Get it Today!
Are you struggling to find a balance between improving operational efficiency and reducing costs? Perhaps improving agent performance and customer satisfaction ratings is on your radar? Modernizing customer service to meet both internal and external demands and expectations is no easy feat. Download the 10 Pillars of Customer Service Management Success to gain meaningful wins as you journey to CSM success. The book is free, and written specifically for forward-thinking leaders just like you who are committed to developing and executing an ambitious vision for CSM.
What the Industry is Saying About Crossfuze
Crossfuze is easy to work with. They add tremendous value with their experience and creativity with ServiceNow. The best part is that they know how to maximize the ServiceNow platform. They stick to the schedule, even when there are unexpected curves in the road. They always will go out of their way to provide a great experience.Manager of ERP Systems
Crossfuze rescued the project without affecting the original timeline. The last rollout and double upgrade were the most efficient, best executed upgrade of any platform I have been involved in over my 15+ years working in Service Management.Global ITSM Manager
Working with Crossfuze is one of the joys of my development life. They consistently suggest solutions to problems that I would not have considered—and the solutions delivered are easy to maintain and to enhance. Their ‘value-add’ is extremely high.Mary Barrett