For This Privacy Statement
“Customer” means any entity that purchases the Service(s).
“Customer Data” means the electronic data uploaded into the Subscription Service by or for the Customer or its Users.
“Visitor” means a visitor of the Website.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Visitors. <.p>
Information You Provide to Us
- When filling out forms on our Website, we collect personal information, including, without limitation, first and last name and email address.
- When you register for our Subscription Service
- When you download one of our eBooks
- When you contact us
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website
Information from Third Parties
Crossfuze may collect and use the information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. For instance, Crossfuze uses a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts and to identify areas for improvement.
Information We Collect as You Navigate through the Website
As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details about your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access. This can include information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
Cookies and Other Forms of Automated Collection
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website
- Speed up your searches
- Authenticate your access to various areas of our Website
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
- Track when you download any eBooks or marketing material
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and your computer
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website
- To improve our Website
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time
- For remarketing purposes
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us via this Website to third parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with any court order or other legal obligation
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Crossfuze or others
We do not sell, rent, or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Do Not Track
While Crossfuze attempts to honor Do Not Track (“DNT”) instructions we receive from a Visitor’s browser, we cannot guarantee that Crossfuze will always respond to such signals, in part because of the lack of common industry standard for DNT technology. We continue to monitor developments in DNT technology and stay apprised of DNT industry standards as they evolve.
How We Obtain Information
As described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Customers, including the following:
- General information, including a Customer’s company name and the Customer’s representative’s contact information (“General Information”)
- Information and correspondence our Customers and Users submit to us in connection with Expert Services or other requests related to our Service
- Quantitative data derived from our Customers and Users’ use of the Subscription Service; for example, and without limitation, the number of active roles within a Customer’s instance. All data collected, used, and disclosed will be in aggregate form only and will not identify Customer or its Users.
We use Google AdWords and social media remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookie is used to say, “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
General Security Statement
Crossfuze maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information obtained through the Website and in connection with the Service and Mobile Applications from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
500 Seneca Street
Buffalo, NY 14204
This website is operated by Crossfuze.